The Gath RV Retractable Visor is fitted with a retractable full-face shatterproof visor (98% UV protection), comfortable Neoprene Headband, adjustable Audio Vents and chin strap Anti Rash Sleeve. Chosen for Surfing, Windsurfing, Kite Boarding, Sky Diving, PWC, Jet Skiing, White Water sports, Sea Rescue and most other Professional water activities. It comes with a protective Storage Bag.
The sizing chart provided is a guide only, as head shapes vary. It also shows what size comfort strip GATH Gedi is fitted with.
Please note that measurements should be taken around the head – mid forehead, just above the ears.
Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications and are built to last and are backed by a 3-year warranty.
All materials are strong, durable, rustproof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
- Shell – Long lasting, UV stable, high impact-resistant plastic.
- Visors – Top quality UV stable, shatterproof plastic.
- Peaks – UV stable, shatterproof, flexible, durable plastic.
- Liner – Multi-impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Headband – 10mm thick Multi-impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Fittings – All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, salt water-resistant materials.
- Retention system：made using non-stretch standards approved webbing, standards approved quick release buckles for secure retention and are fitted with nylon coated non-water absorbent foam for added comfort.
Nestor Batlle –
I tried the RV helmet in the surf with the Go-Pro camera on it for the first time yesterday and it fit and felt petfect.
I had read comments somewhere, and some people said it takes a little getting used to it, but it was perfect right away. While paddling out with the visor I didn’t get the sensation of the waves slapping me or the pressure on my face, head, and eyes. It was great. Once out in the line up I could lift the visor a little if I wanted. The waves where small and onshore slop but it was great.